If I Didn't Love Him

We've celebrated the new year now, and he promises me a new house.  If I didn't love him so much, I really wouldn't be here.  I'm surrounded by his collection of what he considers to be his treasure.  Hmm, I thought I was his treasure.  His treasure just seems to find it's way into the house where we it seems to take over every room.  I'm talking from the front door to the back door is his treasure.  


 But I couldn't bare to leave him and his treasure.  Why you ask?  Because he is so good to me.  He just bought me this soft cotton knit dress at Designer Showcase by Entice.  



I knew the moment I saw the package in his hand it was for me.  My own treasure.  The soft stylish dress by Entice called "Whenever, Wherever".  The designer must of had me in mind when this was made.  I'm loving the soft cotton material against my skin.  The Eggplant Koi version of the dress has a solid top and pattern texture on the skirt.  The front and back of the dress top has a plunging V neckline with front gathered pleats going to one side.  Whenever, Wherever dress by Entice also has Belleza and Slink fit.  You get this awesome hud with the dress so you can make up you own style. 


I paired my dress with Kayna Black boots from Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes. Soft leather knee high rigged mesh boots in five standard sizes.  Great pair of boots with thick heels, platform and laces along the front.  You can find Kayna Boots at the Designer Showcase also.    

The January round of Designer Showcase has started.  You can find the Whenever, Wherever dress and the Kayna Boots all at Designer Showcase.

Yes, If I didn't love Him...I would leave, but since I love him, I think I'll stay.

Credits:

Dress: Entice - Whenever, Wherever Eggplant Koi 3pack HUD


Hair: EMO-Tions - Daisy

Jewelry Set: Zuri Rayna - 2016 Infinity Diamonds/Gold
Bracelet: Zuri Rayna - Bangle Brushed Gold

Makeup: BlackLace Beauty - Visage Nude Smoke & Jelly Lips Reds 7

Boots: Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes - Kayne Black

Location: Asalia House



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!