Are You A Party Girl?


For all the party girls out there.  Ghee has all of your party needs waiting for you at the main store.  Great party outfits you can mix and match like my sexy outfit I'm wearing in the photo.  I'm loving my sexy party halter called Emi Halter Top and my Maize Palazzo Pants.  Notice the sequins in the Emi Top and trimming around the bottom of the Palazzo Pants.  It screams Party Girl on the dance floor.

Beautiful silk fabric with the sequins trimming is so glamours ladies.  You going to love how you look in Ghee's Party Collection.  Available in a variety of colors and compatible for your mesh bodies like Belleza and Maitreya bodies.


Competing the look for my party girl outfit I've chosen to pair it with Zuri Rayna's Sarah Collection Boulder Opal Parrot Gold Set.  I love how the Parrot stone in this set brings attention to my hot and sexy party girl outfit.

Visit the Ghee Mainstore and Zuri Rayna Mainstore for more great deals and awesome styling accessories to mix and match your wardrobe.


Credits:

Top: Ghee - Emi Halter Top Maize 
Pants: Ghee - Maize Palazzo Pants

Hair: Analog Dog - Scream Cheese

Jewelry: Zuri Rayna Sarah Collection Boulder Opal Parrot Gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!