Fashionable At Work

A typical day in my virtual world of fashion, modeling and teaching.  I promised myself this year regardless of my busy schedule I'd make some time for me.  I'm keeping that promise to myself by getting a good workout every morning before my busy day starts. 

After spending time at the gym with my sister and friends, I hit the showers allowing the water to run over my sore muscles from the workout, then quickly brush my teeth, apply my makeup, then dress in the outfit I've chosen the night before so as not to waste my time thinking what to wear.   I know I love to look chic, stylish and fashionable in the latest outfits for my business wardrobe.


Today, I'm wearing a soft lightweight jacket over an slimline sheath dress.  This business ready suit also come with long wrap scarp.  I'm wearing Nothing Like Us by LaVian&Co Bag 1.  Bag 1 contains a texture hud of beautiful solid textures you can mix or wear the same color texture.  Standard sizes and some mesh bodies are compatible with this stylish business outfit.


Nothing Like Us is on LaVian&Co's 55 Thursday sales.  So stop by the mainstore for this awesome sale and find many more fashionable designs.

Credits:


Dress: LaVian&Co - AW1516 Essentials Nothing Like Us Bag1
Shoes: LaVian&Co - AW1516 Essentials Lindy Pumps Bag 1 

Hair: CaTwA - Aimee

Ring: Glint Jewelry - Tahitian Sea Pearl Ring w/HUD

Necklace: SaDaLBaRi Designs - Star







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!