LaVian&Co's Secret Wednesday - Look Me Over

I'm feeling all hot and sexy in my new outfit from LaVian&Co.  Comfortable Silk Shirt with contrasting collar and cuff.  The smooth soft feel of my slacks makes me want to flirt.  You know shake a little for the attention.  You can find this soft durable outfit at LaVian&Co for their Secret Wednesday Sales.  



I'm wearing the Look Me Over Poster 1 version. Look Me Over has three versions to chose from, so your sure to find one that fits your style.  Comes with a HUD so you can mix and match according to your styling desire.  Mesh body compatible for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP as well as the standard sizes.  


Credits:

Outfit: LaVian&Co - AW1516 Essentials Look Me Over 

Hair: enVogue - Inna

Jewelry: Zuri Rayna - 2016 Infinity Diamond/Gold

Handbag: SHEY - Shoes Clutch Bag
Shoes: SHEY - Lincoln Stilettos

Location: PSY City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!