New York Raining @ REVAMPED Event

What a perfect way to relax while it's raining hard outside.  The weather can really cold or rainy.  Today it's raining therefore I'm staying in out of the cold rain.  Going to lay back on my chaise and enjoy the moment.


I'm relaxing today in my new outfit from Lavian&Co - By Sam.  It's called New York Raining.  I love the off the shoulder top belted at the waist and the lace trimming to the top is so sexy.  There are times when I'm a blue jean type of girl so I'm enjoying the jean pants that comes with the top.

New York Raining is just one of the exclusive designs for the REVAMPED Event.  The REVAMPED Event will be starting January 28th 2016 - February 20th, 2016. So get ready to find some awesome deals.


Credits:

Dress: Lavian&Co - By Sam @ REVAMPED Event - Essentials New York Raining

Shoes: Lavian&Co - Sweet Nothing Studded Pumps

Hair: Analog Dog: Rae

Necklace: Glint Jewelry - Strength Necklace

Bag: C'est La Vie - Dulcie Bag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!