I Need Your Love

Cold winter night with snow falling covering the moist ground.  It looks so beautiful the fresh fallen snow.  It reminds me of when I first meet my man.  We were catch in a snow storm after leaving a really great party.  He told me how beautiful I looked in my long flowing elegant gown.  He loves the color red, so I wore it just for him.  That was a few months ago, but now he's away on business.


Tonight I was thinking about him.  So I put on my Haute Velvet Gown by Finale Couture.  I love the feel of soft velvet against my skin.  Fabric just drapes so beautifully around my shoulders with the red petals cascading around me.  Ahh, so nice the way the gown moves with each step I take.  Wrapping me in the love I need from him.


I stand here tonight thinking of how much he would love this elegant velvet gown.  It just whispers the sound of romance.

Finale Couture @ Designer Showcase the Haute Velvet gown is available there in Black, Blue, Plum, Red, Teal and White.


Credits:

Gown: Finale Couture Haute Velvet Red

Main Store: Finale Couture 

Hair: EMO-Tion- Lora

Headpiece: FINESMITH - White Cold

Earrings: Glint Jewelry - Ballroom Pearls w/Color Change Gems

Location: Frisland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!