Leave Me Breathless

I had the most wonderful time on my friend Louise's sim. PSY CITY has some awesome landscapes, posing areas and great places to take pictures for yout photo album with friends or for yout blogs. Today I was looking for a special place to do pictures for my blog.  I chose this beautiful over the stree cafe.  It's located on PSY CITY SIM.   Owner and operated by my friend Louise Françoise d' Dampierre.  Great place to hangout and take pictures.  Waves too Louise :).


I'm wearing LaVian&Co "Leave Me Breathless" two piece set.  It's on their Tuesday@Lavian for a low, low price of 149L$.  (Ok, I know it's not Tuesday) Great deal on this set friends.  Has a huge selection of texture changes on the hud.  You can do solids or like I've chosen to do here and use the printed textures.  Fitmesh is included for your mesh bodies also.  I'm really loving this texture hud I'll have so much fun mixing and matching my outfits.  Plus you can also mix and match with other outfits too because of the way it's packed you can wear the top with a skirt or another pair of slacks of your choice.  Just wonderful styling options with this hud.


Rainbow of Glint Jewelry has this chic jewelry set the Body of Evidence Salesroom/The Master List. This lovely set is called "Vintage Beads Set". Comes with a texture changing hud.  Like this set cause it's perfect for casual or business outfit for the woman who loves a feminine touch.


I'm wearing DaneMarkZ nails called Ombre.  They are at the January Designer Showcase now with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and SLink.  They are a must have for you manicue selection.


No outfit is complete without the right shoes and LaVian&Co knows what women love to do is shop for the shoes to match their favorite outfits.  "Think Twice Heels" is a new edition to the heels department at LaVian&Co.  Ladies by now you know I love buying outfits with texture changing huds to them right.  Omg!!! wait until you see the textures that come with these shoes.  You'll go wild trying to decide which you want to wear.  (Slink feet not include
Credits:

Outfit: LaVian&Co - Leave Me Breathless
Shoes: LaVian&Co - Think Twice Heels
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LaVian/128/96/2727


Jewelry: Glint Jewelry - Vintage Beads

Hair: SAIKIN & NOON - YNO421

Location: PSY CITY Sim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!