When brainstorming new ideas, two heads are better than one.

Hey, it's your girl Paris.
My sister, Louise, she always has my back when I need her the most.
That's why whenever I'm making life changing decisions,
I know who I can court on the brainstorm with me.

Having ideas of your own is good, but it's always better
to have two or more people to brainstorm a sound plan.



 Today, I'm showcasing two products for the Up Event.  
The Up Event is a monthly event starting on the 1st - 15th.
I'm wearing a two-piece outfit by Lucky Lily called Candy Girl.
Candy Girl has a HUD controlled texture with six seasoned color.

Available sizes include:
Belleza (Freya, ISIS, & Venus)
Legacy & Legacy Perky
eBody Curvy
Maitreya & Hourglass

My sister Louise and I are showcasing Peppers Poses Couple #92 (Shown).
Couples #92 - 1-3 poses come with base, pose ball, & individual pose in the package.


Credits:


Dress: Lucky Lily - Candy Girl Outfit
Poses: Peppers - Couple #92
Event: Up Event Monthly 1st - 15th


Accessories:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Arden
Jewelry Set: [Kunst] - Brielle Set
Props: The Bearded Guy - La Isla Bonita Porta Sepia


Head: GENUS Project - Babyface
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: WoW Skins - Elisabeth






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!