Part of me, wants all of you.

Hold on while I explain myself to you,

Now that you're gone, I miss you more.

I want to tell you, part of me,

wants all of you.


Hey, it's your girl Paris.
Today I'm showcasing two items for the Hashtag Event.
A monthly event from the 16th -30th.
First up, 001 Jumpsuit by Bellissima, available
for sizes: Legacy, Maitreya, & Reborn in six beautiful solid colors.



Every woman enjoys a good manicure.
Also at the Hashtag Event, Gloss Store presents Winter Square Nails.
Compatible with Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink.
A texture HUD for changing your manicure.


Credits:

Dress: Belissima - 001 Jumpsuit

Nails: Gloss Store - Winter Square Nails

Event: Hashtag Event Monthly 16th - 30th


Accessories:

Hair: DOUX - Joya Hairstyle

Jewelry: Rise Design - The Journey Necklace & Vortex Earrings

Handbag: Ghee - Fall14 Suede Clutch Cognac


Props: 

Fishtank: Stunning - Fishtank Wall w/Moving Fish

Wine Glass: 220ML Store - Gouveia Wine Cup w/wine

Vase: ETC. EtCetera - Gray Stone Vase

Tote: Apple Fall - Canvas Tote

PhotoRoom: BehavioBody - PhotoRoom 1






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!