I see you looking at me looking at you,

 

When you walked into my life, you caught my attention
It was the way you spoke, the way you carried yourself.
Especially the way you make me feel inside
Especially in your eyes.
The way they smiled at me, brings me so much joy.

by: C. Winters




Hey, it's your girl Paris.
Showcasing Hanatsumi New Release Nagisa Dress.
Available at the mainstore in sizes:


Belleza Freya, Legacy, Hourglass, Maitreya, Kupra Original & Bimbo.
Fitted mesh outfit with texture HUD of 30 textures.



Credits:


Dress: Hanatsumi - Nagisa Dress

Accessories:

Hair: Discord Designs - Roni

Jewelry: 

Jewelry Set: - Beads & Bobbles Set
Earrings: Nuage Tourli 
CHOP ZUEY

Makeup:

Eyeshadow: LUXREBEL - Get into it yuh
Lipstick: Ottilie - MOG Glossy

Body Parts:

Nails: Gorgeous Dolls - Girl Hallowall
Head: Genus Project - Strong Face
Body: Maitreya - Lara

Prop:

Backdrop: MINIMAL - Indira Scene @ Backdrop City





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!