Tell me about your dream Wedding Day...


Hello Ladies.

I know some you are getting married this Spring.  What is your ideal wedding day?  If I was planning a Spring Wedding, It would probably go something like this:




I'd wear a non-traditional wedding gown that screams my style stands out from the rest.  See I'm not your traditional bride to be, smiles.   Anyway, my gown would like this month's exclusive design "Arabella" by Hilly Haalan for Designer Showcase.  I fell in love with the options I have with the gown.  For example the Hud not only have 30 amazing textures for the top and skirt, it also allows you to turn off and on the beading to the top.  How amazing is that for you?




Back to my wedding plans.  I would wear only the best jewels to accent my gown.  Like a beautiful set of diamond and pearls, the exclusive set by Chop Zuey called Sub Umbra Floreo for Designer Showcase.  Special Bridal Edition complete set with Choker plus an add on, Bracelet with Add on, Earrings. completes the set.  Headband sold separate and will go great with gown choice..




Of course, the wedding would need to be outside. Family and friends standing around to watch me walk into a new beginning with the one I love. And where the sunlight can shine upon our face as we look into each other eyes confessing our love. ....

......"Oh wow, I'm dreaming again".  April Round of Designer Showcase is open until the end of the month.  Take a trip to check out the awesome Hilly Haalan's  Arabella, and Chop Zuey's beautiful Sub Umbra Floreo Set.

Credit:

Outfit: hh ( Hilly Haalan ) - Arabella

Jewelry: Chop Zuey - Sub Umbra Floreo Set - Bridal Edition


Hair: little bones - Reina

Eyeshadow: DeeTaleZ - Catwa Appliers Gold

Bridal Bouquet:  Wedding Princesse - Magia Gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!