Needed Break - Short Story

Fifteen hours sitting in a hospital waiting room hoping to hear good news.   The sound of the television playing, people walking past glancing into bright lite room that smelled of strong industrial cleaners.  Aside from the strong aroma, the room was cold, could feel goose bumps on my arms.  Standing up from my sit I decided to walked slowly towards the double doors where the exit sign above it.


Once outside I strolled across the hospital lawn with hands in the pockets of my Caprice Mini Skirt.  Strange how time seems to stand still when you waiting for news about a loved one.  It feels as if your heart is going to burst out your chest due to fear.


There was little gazebo decorated with tea lights  I stood there thinking as I played with the dainty Krissy Necklace.  What could be taking so long, why have I not heard anything yet?  So many questions running through my mine.  Could feel the sting of tears filling my eyes as I stood quietly looking out toward the hospital.  Stood there for what seemed like another hour.


Looking down at my YULIA Heels admiring craftsmanship of detailing.  I love the mesh covered opening on the heel of the shoes.  Noticing the time on my watch let me know it was time to return to the hospital.  Hopefully there will be good news.  I just needed a break.





Caprice Outfit, 
*Texture for Top & Mini Skirt (Colors & Prints)
*Sizes Belleza, Maitreya, & Skink

Krissy Jewelry Set:
*Complete Set ( Necklace, Earrings, 2 Bracelets, 2 Rings)
*20 Gems 8 Metals

YULIA Heels
*Texture Hud & Customization
*Sizes - Belleza, Eve, Maitreya, Mesh Project, Slink & Tonic

***Denotes Exclusive designs for Designer Showcase April

Credit:

Outfit: WellMade - Caprice Outfit

Shoes: KC Couture - YULIA Heels w/Textures

Jewelry: Moondance Boutique - Krissy Jewelry Set


Hair: ARGRACE - MEGUMU

Location: MOoH 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!