Dressed in her Pink

As a child I loved this time of the year.  I guess you can say I've always been a diva for a long time.  A good diva nevertheless, but a diva.   My mom and I would go shopping the weekend before Easter Sunday for our outfits.  Sometimes we wore matching coordinating dresses, or at least the same color scheme, me with my white lace socks with ruffles around them, and I'll never forget those hard sole shoes with three buckles closures on the side.  I'd go with daddy to pick my Easter basket because that was our special time, plus he was helping me with my Easter speech.  He would let me pick out the biggest one, then mom would fuss cause it was bigger than me most of the time.  



I'm all grown up now.  No more puff dresses with the scratchy under skirting to make it stand up or lace socks.  No, I'm a woman with good taste in clothes.  It's why I'm loving this hot pink Latina Dress by Ghee.  It's there newly released design this month at the main store.


Strapless dress with ruffles giving my curvy buns a real sexy accent.  Latina is available in gorgeous season textures such as this Hot Pink I'm wearing, Daffodil, Cobalt, Flame, Line, and Violet.  Sizes in Classic fitmesh, Maitreya, Slink Physique & Hourglass, has an Alpha for Standard sizes.

Now hurry to get yours so you can rock your favorite color this weekend.

Credits:

Dress: Ghee - Latina Dress

Hair: Exile - Independent Women

Necklace: Moondance - Venom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!