MARQUESSE @ INSPIRATIONSL EVENT

Inspiration is the expression or action which motivate people to do something different.  Esmeralda is so inspirational to me.  I love the feminine appearance of Esmeralda.  Beautiful pastel colors with lovely detailing in the bodice and satin ribbon surrounding the waist then tired in a bow.


Marquesse exclusively designed this lovely dress for InspirationSL Event.  Complete outfit with matching shoes I love the detailing.  Once I put this dress on I felt like a ballerina.


Available in aqua (shown), Blue, Cream, Red, and yellow.  In sizes for classic, fitmesh, maitreya, and slink mesh shapes.


Credits:

Dress & Shoes: Marquesse - Esmeralda

Event: InspirationSL Event

Hair: Puft - Tempo

Jewelry: Lazuri - Shahy Blue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!