Hello everyone.

Hopefully this has been or is going to be a prosperous day for all.  There is a little bit of wildness in us all, especially once it come to playtime.  I'll not bore you or entice anyone with the details, smiles. 


Anyway, I'm wearing Untamed Leopard by Emerald Couture. I love the leopard print designs on sides of dress and belt. Also the fact it's a complete outfit with shoes to match.  Available in Standard, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Physique.


Chop Zuey has an amazing jewelry set as their exclusive design in the March Round of Designer Showcase called The Dark Dweller of Braj.  Large Black Cabochonne Fringe Necklace, Bracelets & Earrings completes this amazing set.  I paired this set with my outfit because to me it goes along with my theme of Untamed



Credits:

Dress: Emerald Couture - Untamed Leopard

Jewelry: Chop Zuey - The Dark Dweller of Braj


Hair: Analog Dog - Scream Cheese

Location: Oasis of Dreams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!