Can't not seem to make up my mind..

Hello Ladies.


I'm back with another great deal you can find at Designer Showcase. While walking around the BOSL Sim today looking at all the great places to take photographs.  Beautiful parks, buildings and landscaping for you to pose.  



I came across the bakery with fresh bagels, muffins, and donuts.  My sweet tooth was begging for a taste of those fresh cooked pastries.  Mouth watering goodness waiting for me to sink my teeth into.  Picking my treat was as hard as choosing which one of the beautiful bell shaped dresses belted at the waistline by AnaMarkova's Marcella Dress.  


Marcella is this months exclusive for Designer Showcase.  One of the reasons for choosing Marcella to blog was the striking similarity to the vintage fifties area.  I have always loved vintage clothing and hairstyles too.  It come in seven yummy colors: Daisy, Onyx Dots, Paisley, Seashells, Strawberry, Teal and I'm wearing Orchids.  Available in standard and mesh sizing.

Credits:

Dress: AnaMarkova - Marcella Dress


Hair: EMO-tions - BELLA

Jewelry: RE**LUX - LIANA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!