MORE THAN EVER@DESIGNER SHOWCASE

     Tis the season to be jolly.  Having the perfect outfit for those holiday parties are a must on the party woman list.  This time of the year people plan cocktail parties, formal family dinners and more festive activities that requires you to look your very best for the occasion.  MORE THAN EVER has made just such a cocktail dress to make your appearance a show stopper.  Stardust Gown Holiday was exclusively created for December's Designer Showcase Event.  



Being a native of the South Beach Area we love outdoor eating lounge seating overlooking the water way.  I was exploring the Ikaro Island doing some window shopping while waiting for my date.  I discovered a lovely outdoor eating lounge which reminded me of home.  When my date arrived he bought me a long stem rose and took this picture of me wearing my Stardust Gown Holiday.  I felt very feminine and pretty in my new cocktail dress.  

Stardust Gown Holiday is only available at the December Designer Showcase.

Credits:

Dress: MORE THAN EVER - Stardust Gown Holiday

Mainstore Location: MORE THAN EVER

Eyeshadow: Blacklace - Visage Nude Smoke

Lipstick: Angel Rock Lipstick Dark Cherry Red

Necklace: Zuri Rayna - Poinsettia Crimson

Shoes: Diana Debevec High Society Solange Sandels

Location: Ikaro Island

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!