Ending The New Year In Style

It's almost the end of another year.  As I look back over 2015 at all the things I've had to endue and experience I'm praying that 2016 will be just as blessed as 2015 was for me and my wonderful family and friends.  It's an honor to blog for the fantastic designers here in Second Life.  Thank you for allowing me to showcase your beautiful creations here on Paris Fashion Show Blog.  Thank you also to those who follow my blog.  

Today I'm showcasing the elegant winter dress by Ghee.  Nikita was exclusively designed for the December round of The Instrument.  Beautiful woolen fabric with elegant designs printed into the fabric.  Fur collar surrounds the neckline of this lovely dress and comes with a matching fur hat.  



Nikita is just one of the exclusive designs featured at The Instrument by Ghee.  Be sure to check out the December Round of The Instrument for this elegant Dress.  The stop into Ghee Main Store for even more wonderful designs by Bea and Warm.  


Have a wonderful Happy New Year.  I must say goodbye to 2015 if was awesome, but not i'm saying hello to 2016, it's sure to be a stone blast too.  Muah, much love Happy New Year's Eve, and Happy New Year from my house to yours.


Outfit: Ghee @ The Instrument- Nikita Dress

Main Store: Ghee Main Store Location

Makeup: Blacklace Beauty - Visage Heroine

Hair: TuTy' - Tamara Retro

Boots: Sage - Tanya Boots

Photo Location:  Ghee Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!