Don't Wait For The New Year To Get In Shape


It's a day couple of days after Christmas now and as usual I ate too much.  But what can I say, my sister cooks so good.  I decided to not put off getting back into shape for the new year.  I started today at the Rocka-Fit Gym.  This gym is totally amazing with everything you need to keep in shape or get into shape for the new year. 

My little sister Daneen had been telling me to come, but I gave her every excuse I could think of to keep from going, but this morning I surprised her and myself by getting self motivated to get dressed in my new workout outfit "Ingrid" by D2T Designs.  It was a great Christmas gift so I put it to good use this morning.   As with most of D2T Designs now it comes with a texture changing hud so I can have chic new look every day at the gym.  Cotton blended fabric so I stay cool and comfortable while getting my workout.  Not to mention ladies it's some fine men up in there, oh yes.

Keeping fit is not only a good way to look good, but it's beneficial in making sure your health is fit too.  So many times we put off things that will help us to stay healthy.  A lot of diseases we can avoid by simply doing exercises to keep our bodies fit.  With a little exercise you can help keep hypertension, diabetes and more illness from getting out of hand.  So get moving and don't wait for the new year to get in shape.

Credits:

Outfit: D2T Designs - Ingrid


Hair: Boon - YNO421

Shoes: Big O - O-zone Streaker

Makeup: Blacklace Beauty - Visage Nude Smoke

Location: ROCKA-FIT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!