Casual Comfy Wear featuring D2T Designs Jeans & SHEY Sweater Fall


For all those ladies who love to be comfortable but stylish and chic.  I've got a 
great combination outfit for you.  I paired my straight leg denim jeans from D2T Designs called Katja #2, with SHEY Ramona Sweater Fall for a comfortable stylish look.

My Katjia jeans come with a texture hud with (8)eight denim textures.  Mesh body compatible for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink.  My Ramona Sweater is just perfect for keep the chill off, also compatible with your mesh bodies including the TMP.  

Add your favorite pair of stilettos or boots and you ready to go.  Have fun
and enjoy your holiday.

Credits:

Pants: D2T Designs - Katja @2 Pants

Sweater: Shey - Ramona Sweater Fall
Shoes: Shey - Quebec Stilettos

Hair: Phonenix -  Gracia Hair

Bracelet: Zuri Rayna - Cord Leather Bracelet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!