My morning routine...

Hello, it's your girl Paris. 

Sharing my morning routine before work.

First, a lukewarm shower to wake up the senses. 

Apply moisturizer to my face,

fill-in my eyebrows, apply primer to eyes, and chose of eyeshadow, 

Then of course I complete my flirty look with eyeliner, and mascara.

I usually choice my color theme from what I'm wearing for today.

I'm wearing the Candycane Bodysuit by Lucky Lily.

Available at this month's Up Event held the 1st - 16th.



Candycane Bodysuit is compatible with:

Belleza (Freya, ISIS, Venus)

Maitreya

Slink (Hourglass & Physique)

Tonic (Curvy & Fine)

Texture HUD with 6 colors


Credits:

Bodysuit: Lucky Lily - Candycane Bodysuit

Event: Up Event Monthly 1st - 16th


Accessories

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Patty Mesh Hair

Jewelry: Cae - Laurel Collection


Makeup

Eyeshadow: The Rotting Lab - Absolute Shadow

Lipstick: Modish - Silvia Lipstick


Body Parts



Head: GENUS Project - Baby Face W002 Mocap

Body: Slink - Hourglass

Pose Prop: Foxy - Beauty Essentials Compact Powder

Was a Gacha Item.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!