Last-minute Christmas Shopping.


Hello, hello, hello, It's your girl Paris.

Every Christmas Season I promise myself to do my shopping early.  

Only to find myself in the middle of last-minute shopping.

Today, I'm showcasing this attractive dress by PrettyGirlRock Chun Turtleneck Dress.

Chun Turtleneck Dress is available in a fatpack at the

Hashtag Event a monthly event starts on the 16th - 31st

Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, & Reborn

HUD controlled textures.




Credits:

 Dress: PrettyGirlRock - Chun Turtleneck Dress Fatpack

Event: Hashtag Event currently running - 31st


Accessories:

Hair: Navy+Cooper - Ellyn Hairstyle

Stockings: Izzie's Sheer Tights

Shoes: Salt & Pepper - Erica Boots

Hat: [tease 2 please] - BULLA Bucket Hat

Handbag: BeloD - Leather HandBag Croco


Jewelry: 

Necklace: (YUMMY) - Layered Crystal Necklace


Body:

Head: Lelutka - Kaya

Body: Maitreya - Lara

Shape: LILO'S FIT - Shape Lelutka Kaya/Lara [Didi]

Pose: K & S - I need a taxi


Location: 

The Monarchy Shopping Mall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!