Just Being Me

Hello again,

I'm excited to introduce this awesome new release by D2T Designs, Odette.  What I love about this dress is the versatility I have in mixing and matching other outfits in my closet with it.  Or I can wear it alone like in my pictures.



With this low V-neckline, sexy spit on the side you are sure to turn some heads as you walk by.




Put on your favorite pair of sunglasses, jewelry accessories and some take notice heels to complete your sexy outfit.  I'm wearing the Aloha sunglasses by Ghee, and jewelry from Ryca.



Credits:

Dress: D2T Designs - Odette w/color changing hud

Shoes: D2T Designs - Strict w/color changing hud

Jewelry: Ryca - DRP Charm Bracelet ; Gold Earrings;  Mabe Necklace

Sunglasses: Ghee - Aloha

Lipstick: JumO - Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!