Afternoon Stroll



Taking an afternoon stroll through the park after lunch today.  Just for some me time, looking at
the beautiful autumn leaves on the trees.  Nature is so beautiful this time of the year plus I love
the coolness in the weather and watching children play.


I wore the new exclusive dress by Prism.  It's Wren by Journey made
for the Rock Your Rack event starting soon.  It felt so warm next to my skin.
This sweater dress has a small mid-drift opening
 and features appliqued flowers.   
Just perfect for my afternoon walk.

You'll find Wren at the Rock Your Rack
coming soon.

Credit:

Dress: Prism - Wren by Journey 

Visit us on Marketplace:  Prism Marketplace 

Necklace: Glint Jewelry - Bird Stone Necklace

Hair: Anolog Dog - AD 42

Shoes: Shey - Strap Q Stilettos

Eyeshadow: Madrid Solo - Ensemble Gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!