It's On And Popping

It's on and popping at the Audace Sirens Summer Nights Event.  I'm having the time of my life shopping at the different booths the designers have setup.  A lot of excellent designs to chose as you walk though the event.

I'm wearing this alluring gown by Heydra called Jane Gown.  A wide one shoulder strap gives lift to this stunning gown.  Form fitting trumpet style gown will make you look captivating.  I love the trumpet style gown giving me an elegant look and eye catching shape.






My headpiece is from FINESMITH, called Black Bride.  This was one of my little finds from their half price sale.   Love the black roses and silver horns with small branch veil over the eyes.  It gives my look an era of haute couture.



Audace Sirens Summer Nights Event is going on now until August 15, 2015.  Go by the event and then mark your calendar for the fashion show on August 8th at 11:00 am.



Credits:


Gown: Heydra - Jane Gown


Head Piece: Finesmith - Black Bride

Hair: Tunkinowaguma - Kara Chocolate

Shoes: Lindy - Ginger in Black

Jewelry: Finesmith - Good

Makeup: Madrid Solo - Runway Designs - Leo's Love

Body: ABAR - eBody Mesh




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!