Strolling Though Bourbon Street


It was such a beautiful Sunday today in New Orleans, LA.  Decide to get up put on my new outfit I bought at the Audace Sirens Summer Nights Event.  I found this cute tube top and jeans at the event by Moolala called the "Bobbi Outfit".  This was a great find for me cause you know I love purchasing more for my money.  The Bobbi Outfit has color changing hud's for the tube top, jeans, jewelry, and shoes.  Yes you read it right!!!  You can have a different look for every day of the week. 




You can even change the design on the front of the tube top also.  Neatly cuffed jeans with sexy platform stilettos.  My feet was hurting from the walking I was doing, but omg, I was looking great in this cute casual look.



Come see this cute outfit by Moolala, along with other great deals at the Audace Sirens Summer Nights Event.  It will be continuing until August 15, 2015.  And don't forget to mark your calendar for the awesome fashion show scheduled for August 8, 2015 at 11:00 am. slt.  See you there!!!




Credits:

Outfit: Moolala - Bobbi Outfit w/ huds
Store Location: Moolala

Event Location: Audace Sirens Summer Nights Event

Hair: Eaters Coma - Hair 59

Handbag: PurpleMoon - Growl in Plum

Eyeshadow: Glamorize - Innocent 05

Lipstick: !Soul - Tattoo Purple 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!