Have I told you lately I love you?

She looks into the mirror asking herself the question,
Have I told you lately I love you?  You know I love me some me,
was her thought.



Ansara  Mainstore presents Ike Pants exclusive for the Miix Event.
*Freya
*E. Curvy
*E. Reborn
*Hourglass
*Kupra/Kups
*Legacy
*Maitreya
*Tonic
*HUD Texture Controlled

**Available in 14 Colors 70 L$/each
*Fatpack included Hud with 14 Colors and 12 Textures 350 L$ Fatpack

Credits:

Pants: Ansara - Ike Pants
Marketplace 

Event: MIIX EVENT

Top: Blueberry - Tinker FLF 9/17 - Tops & Panties 

Accessories:

Hair: DOUX - Sasha hairstyle [BASIC PACK]

Jewelry: 

Earrings: Eudora3D - Eos Earring
Necklace: Avada~ - Elsha Necklace (Add Me) (unpacked)

Shoes: >Sibilla> - BALERA_2021_DOMINA

Pose: SAPA   poses 181

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!