He bought me a gift..

He had me all excited over a special surprise...


He commanded I lay on his bed and look sexy...So I did.



There I lay on his bed in my sexy outfit from Sukitita.  It's called Jem by the way.  My heart was beating a mile a minute anticipating what this gift of his would be.   

I didn't have to wait long before he handed me The Sippy Cup Playtime by HILTED,...filled to the top with...well, let's just say it was very tasty.  giggles.

Jem is available at Designer Showcase.  Has a fitmesh Corset top for Maitreya, Slink (Physique & Hourglass), Belleza (Freya, Isis & Venus).  Six colors available that include the applier stockings for the mesh body.

My Sippy Cup Playtime is loaded with a lot of fun.  Just click on the cup for a full menu of yummy treats to drink from your cup.  Wink.


Checks:
Outfit: Sukitita Store@Designer Showcase - Jem
Event: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corrupted%20Innocence/212/44/24
Mainstore: Sukitita Store
Sippy Cup: HILTER - Sippy Cup - Playtime (Wear me)
Hair: Analog Dog - AD 42
Jewelry: RYCA - ArmBand NS90; Gem Earrings & MABE Necklace
Shoes: N-core - Ava Fatpack
Diadem: Zuri Rayna - Diadem Antique Topaz/Mocha/Gold
Head: LeLutka - Bento Head BIANCA
Body: Slink - Hourglass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!