My Heart Leaps Up

My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
And I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

– William Wordsworth




Pamela Dress by Craze Ltd is a new addition to the store.  Cute blue denim texture has softly printed details on front and super sexy lace see-through back.
Included in the package are Mesh Dress and Fabric Hud with six choices too of different shades of denim.   Available for Mesh bodies such as Altamura, Belleza bodies, Maitreya, Eve Pulpy & Slim, and Slink Hourglass & Physique.

Dress: Craze Ltd - Pamela Dress - Denims w/Texture Hud
Hair: =Dela* - "Spica"
Location: Calas Galadhon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!