The Hepburn Look

Hello everyone, I just had to have this outfit by Java Fashion Designs, called "Hepburn Mid Evening".  The dress makes me look sexy and gives me the feeling of power and control.  It's a slim fitted dress with a floral design at the bottom that angles down from the left side giving dimension  to the dress.


The dress is just the right outfit I needed for a special evening with a friend at his beach house.  But that is another story...back to the dress, lol.  The sleeveless dress has a nice cut neckline with a beaded necklace that is attached to the dress.



I'm loving this wide brim hat which comes with the dress and also sunglasses that reminds me of the famous actress/model Audrey Hepburn.  A classically outfit you will have a great time wearing.  I paired the outfit with slink high heels by D2T Fashions called Freedom.  Freedom comes with a color hud that allows endless possibilities for any outfit.



Drop on by Java Fashion Designs and D2T Fashions to check out their latest outfits.  Many outfits to chose from and I know you going to find the prices to be as lovely as the products they both create.  So until next time have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year.

Credits:

Dress: Java Fashion Designs - Hepburn Mid Evening Outfit
Shoes: D2T Fashions - Freedom w/color hud
Hair: Exxess - Laima A
Makeup: !Soul Boho - Truffle
Poses: Possession

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!