Christmas at the Winter Holiday Villege

Hello everybody, hope you are all having a fantastic holiday season.  It's been a long year for me so I've decide to take some time for family and me at the Christmas and Winter Holiday Village.  It's a beautiful place to come enjoy the cozy cabins, a ski lodge, and ice skating for the family.

I couldn't wait to wear my new boots Bittersweet *mesh* by D2T.  Omg, they come with a color hud giving you endless options for styling any outfit you want to style.  You can even change the color of the cross on the side of boots, it's just a great buy.



A special friend of mine gifted me with this cute skating skirt by Vitrimi called Skater Skirt.  It is also sold with a hud including four different Aztec skirts.  A nice sexy flow of the material over the hips and a little flare to it.  Just loving the colors in this skirt gives me a number of styling options to put with it like sweaters, or like my jacket Red Label Raging Fire jacket in black by [LG] KCSP14, and of course it goes great with my new Bittersweet Boots.  



I just bought some new jewelry too for my vacation trip from Glint Jewelry & Accessories called Gemmed Snowflake & Bells.  Beautiful snowflake design with small gems surrounding it and little bells attached to a silver necklace, hmm sounds like the song, silver bells, hear them ring.




Well, I'm all unpacked and ready to start my vacation time.  

Mandy Bosshart is designer and owner of D2T she has some amazing new outfits and omg the shoes are gorgeous.  So stop by D2T today for some great shopping for the holiday's.  See you in a couple of days.


Credits:

Boots: D2T - Bittersweet
Jewelry: Glint Jewelry & Accessories - Gemmed Snowflake & Bells
Jacket:[LG]KC - Red Label Raging Fire
Skirt: Vitrimi - Skater Skirt
Socks: [G/C] - Snowey Socks
Poses: IsoMotion - Haute Stand Normal 2
Exposeur - I Love Being A Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!