I love my little furry friend

A person can have people they call a friend, but most are not true friends.  They are as my aunt use to say, acquaintances.  A true friend will tell you the truth about anything.  They will never let you go out looking half put together just to keep from hurting your feelings.  They will support you in whatever you decide to do, but will voice their honest opinion of how they feel to you, not behind your back.

However, I don't think none of my friends could be as loyal as my furry friend. They're so much fun to spend time with and will never hurt you like humans can.  My little furry friend is such a joy in my life, and of course my son has him spoiled too.  When he wanted to go out tonight for a walk, I took my little one walking. I love my little furry friend.

Model is wearing Chic Princess ROMANA Frilled Dress.  Hud controlled textures of solids and patterns.  Twenty skirt textures and eighteen for the top.  Mesh sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Fitmesh sizes with Alpha if needed.



Credits:

Dress: Chic Princess - ROMANA Frilled Dress

Hair: *PINK HUSTLER - 8108

Head: CATWA - Catya V2.16

Jewelry: Lazuri - Maysoon Bracelet & Multi Strand Necklace

Body: ABAR - eBody

Companion: JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!