A Cool Breeze

Ghee is at the Darkness May Event with this elegant sexy lingerie called Lace Body.  Lace Body is a beautiful lace lingerie that is a 5in1 deal.  Enough lace to cover the special parts, and sheer enough to create the mood.


Also at the Darkness May Event, are these Macrame Heels W/Hud by Ghee.  Neatly woven soft cords making the uniqueness of the shoes. 


Moondance Boutique's Brooke Fatpack Nail Appliers exclusively for the May Round of Designer Showcase.  Available for Maitreya, Slink and Omega.

And did you check out the skin I'm wearing?  It's by WoW Skins 2016 Temptation.  I love the look of this skin with my facial features.  I didn't have to do any tweaking to my shape.  I thinking this may become my everyday skin.  You can find WoW Skins 2016 Temptation at Designer Showcase.


Credits:

Lingerie: Ghee - Lace Body (5 in 1)
Shoes: Ghee - Macrame Heels W/Hud


Skin: WoW Skins - 2016 Temptation 

Nails: Moondance Boutique - Brooke Fatpack Nail Appliers


Hair: .Tableau Vivant - Bouffant wig (fitted)

Bracelet & Ring: Chop Zuey - Mother of Us All Turtle 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!