Say Hello to CeCe



My closest friends all know being near the water is my solace.  When I want to get away from all the job for a few, or just for some well deserved me time, I look for the water.  I'm pictured here in the  Salt Water Sim.  


But now, I'm ready to go out to party with friends.  I'm showcasing the Emerald Couture's CeCe.  I love the way this fashionable sexy dress flows when I walk.  Defiantly a show shopper at any party you walk into the room.  Available in Standard, Fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, eBody, Slink Physique & Hourglass.


Now don't forget to finish off the look with the Diamond Silver Jewelry Set.  Shown in the picture are the earrings and Necklace.  The complete set also includes bracelet and ring.  This sexy party dress and jewelry can be found at Emerald Couture.


Credits:

Dress: CeCe Party Dress
Jewelry: Diamond Silver Jewelry Set 
Mainstore: Emerald Couture 

Hair: Little Bones - Buffy

Location: Salt Water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!