Puppy Love



My puppy's love it for me to take them with me on my walks in the morning.  I love them so much I always make sure to grab their little wagon to put them in.  It would be heart breaking to lose any one of them.



Today, as we go on our little walk, I decided to wear "Half Top" by Marquesse.  It's sassy, sexy and most fashionable for my casual outfits.  "Half Top" is available with appliers for mesh bodies. And standard sizing.


These curve hugging leggings goes great with "Half Top".  They're call simply "Leggings Red".  Trust me, there is nothing simply about these leggings. You can wear the leggings with long or short tops.  Either way you will be pleased with your purchase.  Now you all know how much I love shoes.  Check out the shoes by Shoeddiction.


These shoes are called "No Name".  I love the way my feet look in them.  You can dress them for casual or even wear with a nice pair of dress slacks for the office.   So drop in to check out these shoes at Shoeddiction.




Credits:

Top: Half Top
Leggings: Leggings Red

Shoes: No Name Red

Jewelry: Lazuri - Saffi Necklace

Hair: little bones - Olympia

Handbag: SHEY - Bahamia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!