Relaxed Weekend At Home

We work so hard during the week with our various careers.  There are times when I love entertaining friends and family, but other times I just love spending personal time alone to read a good book.  This weekend I decorated my relaxation room with furniture from Homebase.  The Irish Garden Set looks great in my room.  Decorative pillows to curl with with a good book, nice bottle of wine to help me relax even more.


Homebase - Irish Garden Set

My little chic mini dress by B&C Designer called MIA with matching shoes is just what I need for later in the evening when meeting with friends.  

Both my weekend furniture and chic mini dress can be purchased at Designer Showcase.


B&C Designer - MIA w/Shoes
Moondance Boutique - Briana

Credits:

Dress: B&C Designer - MIA w/Shoes
Jewelry: Moondance Boutique - Briana
Furiture: Homebase - Irish Garden Set

Main Store: B&C desingner 
                  Moondance Boutique 


Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Teddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!