Catch Fire



We all have things in life we are passionate about. For me, it's fashion of course.  If it makes me feel and look amazing I'll buy it.  Think I possibly got my love for fashion from my mom who lived in the department stores.  She never purchased an outfit without making sure she had all the accessories to go with it.

LaVian&Co presents AW1516 Essentials Catch Fire for the November Round of Designer Showcase.  I'm wearing the Bag 1 Collection featuring seasonal textures in a hud for you to mix and match as you desire.  Either way you mix it up, it's going to be amazing.

Credits:

Dress: DS - LaVian AW1516 Essentials Catch Fire

Hair: EmoTions - Yashi

Nails: Finesmith - Mix Set

Jewelry: Clever & Cool Jewelry - Elegance Collection

Handbag: Just Designs Cassandra

Shoes: LRD - Dangerous High Heels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!