Wheatly by Sky

Hello everyone, I been a little busy 
the last couple of weeks and my 
blogs has suffered for it.

I missed you all, so 
I wanted to share this lovely outfit you can fine

Now it's not often you can find
an outfit you like with all the extras at one store.
 Well take a look at this great find by Sky Main Store.
This outfit comes with a changeable hud, with appliers for
mesh bodies too.




Wheatly by Sky has a cute halter top you can mix and match
for the Spring and Summer season. 
It not only looks good with the matching mini
skirt, but you can also pair with your 
favorite pair of jeans, slink pumps, and 
accessories too.




I bought this awesome jewelry set that included the bracelet, earrings and necklace.  I enjoy wearing jewelry that is unique and 
can be worn with more than one outfit in my closet.

Also, don't miss her big fashion show coming up in 
May called the "Beautiful You by Sky" 
an L'Amour Production.
I'll keep you posted on the set date coming up soon.

Credits:
Skirt Set: Sky Main Store - Wheatly
Jewelry: Sky Main Store - Autumn Leaves
Hair: Eaters Coma - Hair 59 - Chestnut


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!