When You Just Need That Extra Something


I love finding accessories for my jewelry box.  As a model you can never have enough, we always need that extra something to go with an outfit.  I love the look and feel of "Heavenly Skies Set" by Glint Jewelry and Accessories.   

The detailed wings attached to the oval gem setting is gorgeous in silver.  The wings is the host to a beautiful turquoise stones,  This is a three piece set of matching bracelet, earrings and necklace.  A lovely addition to my jewelry box, and it can be in yours too,  Stop by Glint Jewelry today and tell Rainbow the designer I sent you.





Credits:

Jewelry: Glint Jewelry and Accessories - Heavenly Skies
Hair: Amacci - Iris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!