IN MEMORY OF "LOUISE" MY AUNT

The minute I saw "Christine" by Lybra I had to have this outfit.  I could just picture my aunt Louise in this bold print dress making a wild statement.  She loved bright colors with bold patterns, big bold earrings, and stepping high in boots.  She lost her fight with breast cancer four years ago.  But the one thing I learned from my aunt was not to be a quitter, fight to the very end.  So in memory of her, I'm wearing this beautiful bold print dress "Christine" by Lybra, to help feel close to her today.  My hero, Louise, this is for you, and I'm stepping high in "Stephanie boots" by Lybra also.  Though she has gone and left me behind, I'm feeling good in this great outfit.  Drop into Lybra today, see what you find to make you feel great.




Dress: Lybra - Christina
Boots: Lybra - Stephanie
Jewelry:*MM* - Circle Charm Necklace
             Coro Lu - Studded Gold Circles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!