DOWNTOWN URBAN SHOPPING

   It would seem that the city I love so much is once again in the media for having the highest crime rate in the country.  Which is sad because all the negativity in the news overshadows the good things the city offers it's residence as well as tourist.   Chicago offers an amazing array of shopping malls, entertainment centers, sporting events and much, much, more.  However, it didn't stop me from going shopping in downtown urban area.
     I'm feeling very sexy in my "Jersey Grey by Prey".  Just one of the outfits I picked up while shopping in the urban district. This beautiful dark grey maxi dress drapes over my body for comfort and nice fit.  I styled the outfit with a lovely black lace hat by Bliss Couture, shoes by [hh] Mely toe chain heels, and purse by Belod.  You can find some great buys shopping in urban districts.  "Jersey Grey by Prey" is a sure win for ladies on the run.  It would seem that the city I love so much is once again in the media for having the highest crime rate in the country.  Which is sad because all the negativity in the news overshadows the good things the city offers it's residence as well as tourist.   Chicago offers an amazing array of shopping malls, entertainment centers, sporting events and much, much, more.




Credits:

Dress: Prey - Jersey Grey

Shoes: [hh] -  Mely Toe Chain Heels

Belt: C&C - Eternity Chain

Purse: BeLod - Croco

Hat: Bliss - Black Lace Hat

Jewelry: BIA - Light Silver Black

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!