The look you give when you're caught spending his money....

Have you spent too much of your hubby or boyfriends money
? If you have then I'm sure the look
you give him is similar to this one before.


                                 A woman can't pass up an exceptional sale at affordable prices
we all love.  Like this comfy sweater and pants designed by 
I.M. Collection called Sophia.  

This cute sweater and pants are sold
separately at Designer Showcase.
Both Sophia Sweater and Sophia Pants are sold in sizes 
Hourglass, Maitreya, Freya, and TCurvy.


I couldn't just stop with the sweater and pants my look would not be 
complete with my makeup and nail manicure.

LIVIA Dream Gloss is an exclusive at Designer Showcase also.
Just look at the rich tones and shiny gloss. 
Fourteen juicy glosses for CATWA And Genus Huds.


My manicured nails are by PS...Nails called Simply Stuning
also at Designer Showcase. Beautiful designs to mix and
match with my outfits.  It was another deal I just could not
pass up.



Credits:

Sweater & Pants: I.M. Collection - Sophia Sweater & Sophia Pants (Sold Separately)
Nails: PS Nails Mainstore - Simply Stunning
Lip Gloss: LIVIA - Dream Gloss
Event: Designer Showcase
Hair: Exile - Daphne
Necklace: Meva - Nila Necklace
Rings: Meva - Heidi - Bento Rings
Shoes: MODA - Nakoma Fringe Boots
Props: Exposeur - Luxury Closet Gacha
Event: Pose Fair 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!