Just had to get way..

You taught me how to laugh,
You taught me how to crawl,
and you taught me how to walk.
But you had not taught me to say goodbye.

by Paris de Dampierre



I.M. Collection presents their exclusive design for the December Designer Showcase.  Ophelia Gown (shown in Teal), is accessible in six colors.  Seven different Cape colors with silver or gold collars, Seven colored pairs of gloves to mix and match and Gold & Silver Clutch Purse.  

The Ophelia Collection is a striking way to make an appearance at your Holiday parties.



Dulce Secrets exclusive at Designer Showcase is Pouty Lipstick.  Five lipsticks texture for Classic avatars and Appliers for Catwa, LeLutka, and Omega.  Natural tones very attractive look.


Credits:

Gown: I.M. Collection - Ophelia Gown, Ophelia Cape, Ophelia Gloves & Ophelia Clutch
Lips: Dulce Secrets - Pouty Lipstick
Event: Designer Showcase
Hair: Vanity Hair - Courtisane
Eyeshadow: shiny Stuffs - Eye Contact CATWA Appliers
Earrings: Lazuri - Marzia Earrings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!