Ghee@The Vintage Fair

The Vintage Fair opened today.  It will continue until the 24th of June 2018.  I just love, love, love the exclusive outfits by Ghee for the Vintage Fair.   They are awesome designs you going to love too.

  Let me start the Daisy Hair & Hat Fatpack.  As a blogger, you can never have enough hair.  Daisy Hair & Hair comes with a texture hud for each shade for you to have the style of your choice.  I've chosen the Burnette with blonde streaks and the hat texture is in coffee.


Of course, the Biba Wrap Blouse and Biba Palazzo Pants featured in Cocoa here is among my favorite from the exclusive collection.  I completed my style with Ghee's original Daisy Shades that come with a texture Hud also.   And no style is complete without jewelry.


Ghee has a special treat at the Vintage Fair waiting for you.  Notice the cute Single bead choker and love beads I'm wearing? It can be yours for only 10L.  What a great deal for 10L.  The map below leads you to Ghee@The Vintage Fair.  June 8th - 24th, 2018.



Credits:

Top: Ghee - Biba Wrap Blouse in Cocoa
Pants: Ghee - Biba Palazzo Pants in Cocoa
Hat & Hair: Ghee - Daisy Hair & Hat Fatpack
Jewelry: Ghee - Vintage Fair Treat Jewelery
Shades: Ghee Originals - Daisy Shades w/Hud
Ghee@The Vintage Fair



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!