What I remember about my last Summer Trip..

Hello there, I'm back with another story of concerning my adventure about my last Summer vacation.   Some friends and I decided to take a week long trip in the Smokey Mountains.  What a beautiful place for family or couples to go camping, hiking and experiencing the beauty of nature.


We visited the Clingman's Dome, an observation tower allowing for an amazing view of the area.  I'm always excited to experience new places, especially if it has something to do with traveling.  

After leaving the observation tower we all hiked through the miles of forest and flowing streams of water cascading over rocks.  Lovely like miniture waterfalls running over the rocks in the stream.


Then, once our hiking adventure was over it was time for some relaxation time.  And not a moment too soon for me I might add.  We quickly went to our cabin to showered and changed for dinner.  There were so many things to do but not enough time to experience it all.  Hopefully, we can plan another trip there one day.  If you would like to share with me about your last Summer trip you enjoyed, then please leave a comment.

Model is wearing Summer fever by Chic Princess available in the main store now.
Eight texture for both top and skirt Hud controlled.  
Belleza- Freya, Isis, Venus. Classic sizes, Maitreya, Slink - Hourglass & Physique.

Credits:

Outfit: Chic Princess - Summer Fever Outfit

Wrap: Angel Rock - Queen Wrap w/Hud

Bangs: EMO-tions - Bangs 

Earrings: *AvaWay* - Astera  w/hud

Bracelets: ISON - Jaime Bracelet

Location: Seraphim 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!