You don't really know me

Burning up the highway with the wind blowing through my dreads.  Hugging the curves at a high rate of speed.  Nothing to hold me back, nothing to explain, just me and my two wheels.


Of course those who know me well, can tell you I'm dreaming, ha ha.  I can't seem to get the hang of evening driving a car on the Sim, not to mention a motorcycle.


But what I can manage is Marquesse and Shoe-Ddiction New Release "Zinnie".  I love the sheer Zinnie Top.  Cute sheer texture, off the shoulder for a little skin showing, winks.  Marquesse Zinnie Collection is available in 5 the seasonal textures, with shoes by Shoe-Ddiction complimenting the outfit in matching textures.

Great designs await you at Marquesse and Shoe-Ddiction.

Credits:

Top: Zinnie Top in Yellow
Bra: Zinnie Bra Lime
Pants: Zinnie Yellow
Main Store: Marquesse

Shoes: Shoe-Ddiction - Zinnie Shoes Green

Hair: EMO-tions - Jade

Jewelry: RYCA - Textured Bracelet, Iced Watch & Initial Pendant (P)

Body: Belleza - Freya

Head: CATWA - Catya

Bike: Turlaccor - TC BikeLovers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!