Lovely Past time

Taking a break from the hustle and bustle of work enjoying a day of painting this beautiful landscape at PSY City.  So many awesome areas here in this Rustic City.  I'm allowing my creative side to shine in my painting.


Speaking of creative, I'm wearing I.M. Collection's "Carole Top & Pants", their exclusive for the May Round of Designer Showcase.  Included with Carole Top & Pants is a texture Hud you can mix and match.  I'm loving the texture Hud for the pants which gives you the option to change the texture on the pockets.



Five beautiful floral textures for the top, and five solid textures for pants with five more textures to customize the pockets.  Great casual outfit for backyard bar-b-ques, shopping with friends or for your favorite past time. 

Take the Limo below to Designer Showcase and then go to the mainstore for more deals at I.M. Collection.





Credits:

Top:  Carole Top
Pants: Carole Pants
Mainstore: I.M. Collection


Hair: Truth Hair - Kora

Shoes: KC Couture - Ballerina Flats

Locarion: PSY City



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!