Coming out of the shadows....

Hello all!

It's my pleasure to include another designer I've been given the opportunity to showcase their creative work.  Emberotic's Fashion Designs has released a new outfit called Dolly Vest & Skirt.  I wore Dolly today while visiting a new Sim, The Bronx 2017, not to brag, but I was hit on the Sim.  No more shadows for me.


Dolly is available in Fitted Mesh sizes for Belleza (Freya, Isis and Venus), Maitreya, Slink (Physique & Hourglass.   Dolly also come with a texture changing hud with three choices for the top and six choices for the skirt.  So there several combinations of outfits to mix and match.


Dolly Vest & Skirt

Click for Landmark


Credits:

Outfit: Emberotic's Fashion Designs - Dolly Vest and Skirt 

Hair: Analog Dog - Scream Cheese

Shoes: !CST Designs - Black Pumps W/Bow

Location: The Bronx 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!