Fun With The Beetle

I've been living in Second Life now for over four years now.  Would you believe I still can't drive.  Omg, but I had so much fun learn in Cal's Beetle 73.  I was able to use the vehicle hud to adjust the settings to slow the car down where I could have better control in steering.  Many of my friends who have tried their best to teach me to drive will be happy I now know how to adjust settings.



Each day I've been going to one of my favorite sims where I can rezz my car to practice my new abilities.  So today after getting dressed in the casual chic pants set by Prism "Wildermina's Valentine" outfit, grabbed my shades by Ghee, car keys, and out the door I ran to practice.


Now you want to be comfortable and Prism's Wildermina Valentine is so comfortable.  Tube tunic top with floral print pattern trimmed in a solid grey around the top of the tunic.  Slim fitted pants that moves with your body.  Perfect for the nice warm weather here.  Add some jewelry to your look and you ready for your day.  I'm wearing the LUMINESSE Linza Rosa White Gold Set.


You can find Cal's Beetle, Prism's Wildermina Valentine and LUMINESSE Linza Rosa White Gold Set at the February Round of SWANK.  But you need to hurry, not very many days let before this round of SWANK will be over.

Credits:

Pant Set: Prism@SWANK - Wildermina's Valentine
Jewelry: LUMINESSE@SWANK -  Linza Rosa White Gold Set
Car: Cal@SWANK - Beetle 73 


Mainstore: LUMINESSE Unique Exotic Jewelry

Mainstore: Cal Clothes & More

Shades: Ghee Rose Coloured Glasses

Lipsticks: !Soul Lipsticks Tattoo 

Hair: Rumina - Alyssa

Location: PSY CITY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!