I'll Show You@55L Thursday Sale


Had some free time today to spend with my beautiful little boy.  We had a wonderful time playing at the play ground beside McFunsies where I treated my son Jr to an ice cream cone.  Every day he shows me he can do different things and he loves to talk (Wonder where he got that gene from lol).


Dressed in I'll Show You by Lavian&Co, we played until his little heart was content.   My son is from the Funsie's collection.  Wonderful babies that can grow from an infant to twenty years old.  Each child is different with their own little personality.  It's a joy being a parent to my son and watching him grow.

I love the knit two piece jacket and pants set for it's versatility and options to change textures.  Available in standard and mesh sizes for Maitreya and Slink.  You can get this versatile two piece pants set on the 55L Thursday Sales at Lavian&Co.

Credits:

Outfit: Lavian&Co-BySam - I'll Show You
Shoes: Lavian&Co-BySam - Vich Platform Heels

Hair: Besom - Rose Natural Ombres

Necklace: RYCA - O-RIT Gold



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The look you have when vacation is over.

Peace be still!!!